My 101 Goals
I started this list almost 4 years ago. The ones in red have been completed. And you will notice I still haven’t even completed my list, but that’s one of my goals too 🙂
Start my own business (Photography business doing primarily weddings).
- 2. Sell my bowling alley. If anyone out there that stumbles across this blog by mistake and is looking for a bowling alley for sale I have one for you! Just ask and she’s all yours.
Get a freaking job and not just any job, a job with insurance and vacation and dental-oh to have my teeth cleaned for free 2 times a year again!
- 4. Pay off our credit cards, and they aren’t small. Stupid graduate school fees and tests and plane tickets to visit aforementioned schools!
Weigh the weight that is on my driver’s license. I have only been that weight once in my life, and I vow to get there again.
- 6. Volunteer in my community.
Meet Ree “The Pioneer Woman”. And really meet her, not just stalk her from afar!! HA
Enter my pictures in a photo contest and actually win something. DONE
- 9. Have a flat stomach with abs that you can really see-and not the painted on ones like Mariah Carey’s.
Get one on my pictures published in a newspaper or magazine.
Go grocery shopping by myself. And I am not talking just for a few things, I am talking about full blown grocery shopping all by myself.
- 12. Stop my demon swearing. Yup that’s right I am going to try to stop swearing and I am fully aware that this is going to be by far my hardest goal so wish me luck everyone.
Don’t eat out for ONE month. This might kill me dead as I love to eat out at least once a week.
- 14. Learn how to make bread, good yummy Grandma Delsa bread.
- 15. Read 101 books.
- 16. Train and run in a 1/2 marathon. I have no desire to run 23 miles for a full marathon, but I would love to run a 1/2 marathon.
- 17. Learn to digi scrapbook at least one page.
- 18. Make my bed everyday for a month. I suck about this, I am just lazy.
- 19. Meet my photography idol Jessica Claire. (www.jessicaclaire.net)
- 20. Meet [b]ecker and attend his Party of 5 class.
- 21. Cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner by myself.
- 22. Take a picture of a sunrise, that means getting my lazy self out of bed about 6 hours before I normally do.
Try some sort of seafood and try to not gag and throw it up.
- 24. Read my scriptures everyday for 6 months.
- 25. Save 10% of our income for a year and have it for our emergency fund.
Reconnect and old friend I have lost touch with. (Done thanks to Facebook)
- 27. Go to Africa.
Cut my hair and donate it to charity.
- 29. Go to Mexico with Johnny.
- 30. Invest in more property, that is once I sell my bowling alley.
- 31. Start getting food storage.
- 32. Write down my memories of Grandma Emily.
- 33. Write down my memories of Grandma Schiess.
- 34. Finish writing down my memories of growing up.
- 35. Read The Fountain Head by Ayn Rand. (Johnny will be so proud, it’s his favorite book)
- 36. Read the entire Bible.
- 37. Print all of my digital pictures and get them at least into albums.
- 38. Start and finish scrapbook from birth-high school.
- 39. Start and finish my college scrapbook.
- 40. Go on a snowmobile ride, a long one with dad and the boys.
- 41. Go on a horse ride. And try to not freak out and bawl like ninny.
- 42. Visit all of the states. I am more than 1/2 done with this one, so I just need to hurry and finish.
- 43. Go to a Broadway play in NYC.
- 44. Go to a taping of the Jimmy Kimmel show. That dude is so freaking funny.
- 45. Learn how to make taffy, and make it as good as Grandma Delsa.
- 46. Learn how to quilt and make a nice quilt.
- 47. Learn how to paint.
- 48. Make Dad’s Cabins make them a very good living.
Send out Christmas cards EVERY year, to everyone in my address book.
- 50. Get a boob job. (I know I am a superficial whore
- 51. Learn how to fly fish.
- 52. Learn to shoot a gun.
- 53. Go to my 10 year High School reunion.
Learn to shoot in M mode only.
- 55. Get my Masters, or go back to college and get a degree in photography.
- 56. Find a photographer that will let me second shoot at weddings with them.
- 57. Find a bride that will let me shoot a Trash The Dress shot.
- 58. Get a Trash The Dress shot published on their blog.
- 59. Get my passport.
- 60. Go to Europe.
- 61. Go see the Grand Canyon.
- 62. Attend a photoshop class by the people from Photoshop User TV and Magazine.
Put up my Christmas Tree.
Make and take around treats to people I know for Christmas.
- 65. Get a stamp in my passport to anywhere.
- 66. Take a pottery class.
- 67. Go to J-Rod’s family ranch and take pictures of it.
Go to the beach in Texas.
- 69. Go boating, I mean like on a real boat, not a speed boat.
Go to Antiques Roadshow with mom.
- 71. Send out at least a birthday card for everyone in my family and close friends for one year.
Get a fishing license. DONE
Actually go fishing. DONE
Learn to really play tennis.
- 75. Get my own set of golf clubs.
- 76. Use the golf clubs and actually learn to be a good golfer.
- 77. Learn to bake and decorate an awesome cake from scrath.
Get my PHR.
Walk 750 miles this year, I have until June 30th, 2009 on this one.
- 80. Take and edit pictures at least once a week.
- 81. Plan my church lessons AND handouts at least one month in advance.
- 82. Go to Disneyland with my family.
- 83. Go to DC with Johnny
- 84. Put together RR’s baby book up to age 2
- 85. Digital scrapbook all other photos
- 86. Put together new baby boy#2’s baby book
- 87. Starts AND Finish a 365 project