- Worked 12 hours, am exempt and get no overtime, and now I want to cry.
- Ate 4 cookies (big ones by the way), 2 little snack sized bags of chips, 1 package of fruit snacks that were so old I had to suck on them for a few minutes to soften them up, and 4 sandwiches, 2 for lunch, and 2 for dinner, and to tell you the truth, I am sure I could eat more if I wanted to.
- Changed my clothes no less than 3 times today. And I am not talking just a shirt, I am talking 3 full, entire outfit changes today. Shirt, pants, shoes, and of course this means I had to change my purse to match. I couldn’t find an outfit I was comfortable in, of course had I not eaten so much I may have avoided this issue.
- Freaked out about the economy about 10 times.
This week I:
- Have another senior photo session on Wednesday, but for a boy, and boys are hard to take pictures of so I am kinda freakin out.
- Am planning on going to a step aerobics class tomorrow, haven’t gone since my one and only time in college where my roommate Missy and I laughed so hard we started to cry because we couldn’t keep up with the woman who was 9 months pregnant. Before that I haven’t been since high school. And even then I didn’t go that often. Wish me luck.
- Get to attend a defensive driving class for work, where I will have flashbacks of driver’s ed, and Mr. Banta.
- Have to work another 12 hours tomorrow, and now I am crying.
- I still love my job, and I am off to eat another cookie.