I can’t believe it is Monday again already. This last week went painfully slow, but now looking back it seemed really fast. You all should know how Confessions work, so let’s get started.
- I have a new addiction.
- I am embarrassed to admit what it is.
- Like I needed a new addiction. I already have Photoshop, blogstalking, celebrity gossip, The Office, Friends and Fraiser reruns, Greys Anatomy, food, candy……
- That’s right, I am a Facebook slob, don’t you judge me! When I first started I thought there was NO way it was going to suck me in, and it really didn’t until about a week ago. What happened a week ago you ask? I finally figured out how to search for people (you would have thought it was rocket science), and now I am sunk.
- Facebookstalking is almost as fun as blogstalking and I highly recommend it. Come on, you should totally try it, you will like it I promise. One peek isn’t going to kill you, come on I dare you, it’s free. (said in my best drug dealer like voice)
- I could use an intervention.
Things I am grateful for today:
I will do 2 today because I forgot to do one yesterday. Today I am very thankful that Johnny doesn’t have to get surgery on his toe, and we are only out $30 instead of a couple of thousand. This means that John is back on Santa’s list. I am also very grateful that I have friends who indulge my passion for photography and let me take pictures of them and their babies.