- I don’t want to get old, but I am, and I despise it.
- I am NOT one of those people who aspires to age gracefully, or naturally. I plan on going down kicking and screaming. Full of botox, restalin, collegian, and if need be, a full face lift.
- I have never had a needle stuck into my face, and this makes me a little nervous considering everything I have just listed in the above bullet point.
- If I had a ton of money, I would spend it on lotions and potions to make my skin look younger. Right now I spend what little bit of money we do have on it.
- I can see lines on my face and it makes me want to cry.
- I hate that at the age of 28 I have to dye my hair because it has gray in it.
- I am horrified that my hands are starting to look old. One would think that with the amount of lotion I use every single day of my life that my hands would be the last to go.
- I rub Vaseline on my eyes every night in a vain attempt to keep the crows feet at bay. I have done this for years.
What I am grateful for today:
- That I have small boobs, so there is nothing there to sag as I get older. Who would have guessed I would have ever been grateful for that.
Surely I can’t be alone in this. Anyone else out there feel the same way as I do? Come on, be honest now.