Holy Mighty I can’t believe that yet another Monday has rolled around. This last week was crazy busy for us, as I am sure it was for everyone. Well here are my Monday Night Confessions:
- I spent more time in a car this week than I did with my brothers and sisters, and it sucked.
- I ate like a hog the whole week and now I have 6 sexy extra pounds to flaunt around.
- You know you have watched WAY too much Grey’s Anatomy in the car (thanks Lindsey!) when you have a dream that you are actually a character on the show.
- I have to go to San Francisco tomorrow for a business trip, and I DO NOT want to go. The thought of traveling by myself, and actually being a grown-up normal person makes me want to throw up.
- I kept wishing all day that I would get a really bad cold, or the flu, or slip on the ice and break something so that I could have a legitimate excuse to not go to San Francisco. None of it came true, so I am stuck going.
- My husband packs my bags for me every time I travel. He folds all my clothes nice and neat and pretty and can make my bag fit way more clothes than I need and I love him for it.
- I also pack my blanket when I travel. I don’t ever leave home without it. I think I need a good therapist, any suggestions?
- I plan on starving myself on my trip so that I can spend all my per diem money on a shopping trip to Union Square. It is totally going to be worth it.
- I am also making my nice sweet husband drive me 2 hours to the airport so that I don’t have to park in long term parking and try to find my way around an airport I have only been to once. He is a very good man, who has a special spot reserved for himself in Heaven.
Happy Monday everyone, I will be blogging from a hotel room for the rest of the week. Trainings always give me good blog stories, so I can’t wait!