- My hotel had a sign that said they would clean your room everyday but that you had to call if you wanted clean linens daily. I called. I love clean towels and sheets everyday that I don’t have to wash, and for a $175 a day I kinda think you should always get clean linens and that you shouldn’t have to ask special. Am I wrong?
- Before I boarded the plane to SF I bought 2 bottles of water. When I got on the plane the old lady I was sitting by really needed a drink so I was nice and gave her one of my new bottles. She took one sip and tried to give it back to me. I may or may not have recoiled in horror.
- When I went shopping at Union Square vanity got the best of me and I wore heels, for 4 hours tromping through Chinatown and SF. When I got back to the hotel my feet were so swollen I could hardly walk. But I am still glad I wore them, I looked freakin cute.
- I went shopping in stores that would take me 3 months worth of paycheck to afford anything and I loved every minute. Prada has the softest, whitest, plushest carpet I have ever had the pleasure of stepping on. I thought about laying down and taking a nap on it, but the large security guy made me rethink that idea.
- Chanel was closed when I got to it and I stood outside and cried. Mostly because my feet hurt so bad I thought I might die.
- That night when I finally got in bed at 11:50 I started flipping through the channels and landed on a documentary about gay porn and I freaked out thinking I had pushed the Buy button on the remote and that my boss was going to think I was watching it in my room. I didn’t, it was HBO.
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!