- You know you are really sick when your husband lovingly calls you a “hot mess”
- I decided I better stay home from work today because I didn’t want to get anyone sick, but as a result I have been sick to my stomach all day thinking about all the work I needed to get done, and feeling guilty for leaving others hanging. Calling in sick isn’t what it is cracked up to be.
- So to relieve my guilt about not being able to actually be at work I worked from home while sick. I didn’t even get to take a nap or just watch TV. (I know you are all wiping away tears for me right now! )
- I am too busy this month to get sick.
- I think the holidays are stressful, and not really that much fun, and I hate feeling like a scrooge. I used to love them when I was little, but now I see why all the adults in my life seemed in permanent bad moods for the entire month of December. There is not enough time, money or energy to get everything done that needs to be done, let alone what you would like to get done. Every year I have all of these grand plans of things I would love to do, treats I would love to make and take around, presents I would just die to be able to buy for people, decorations I would like to make and put up. The road to hell is paved with all of my good intentions.
- And speaking of good intentions, I still have my entire box of Christmas cards sitting on my desk and I haven’t filled out one yet. I am still waiting for a free couple of hours to do them. So if I don’t ever send them out and you are on my list, just know that I love you anyways, Christmas card or not.
- This was a whiny Monday Night Confessions post and I apologize. I have thought about not even publishing it, but in the spirit of blogging honesty I decided to let you all know how I really feel.
Here’s to hoping and wishing for a brighter Tuesday.