I’m back with more of my Monday Night Confessions.
- There is a bag from my Christmas trip still sitting in my hallway. I am too lazy to unpack it still, but it is driving me crazy every time I walk past it. It is the bag where all the little odds and ends go. The one that you know will take more effort than you are willing to put forth to walk around and put everything where it goes. I am thinking about leaving it there until I need to use it again. I’ll keep you posted.
- At work HR (me) started a contest for the holidays called “Maintain Don’t Gain”. So far I am like the only person who lost. And by lost I don’t mean lost weight, I mean lost the contest by gaining weight!! haha I LOVE it when I do stuff like that.
- I started wearing my pedometer again after taking a few month off. It used to really help when I first started wearing it, now I just ignore it like I do my ever expanding hips.
- I keep trying to tell myself that when I wake up in the morning those 5 extra pounds will magically be gone. It hasn’t worked and I am afraid I might actually have to put forth some effort this time and sweat it off.
- I hate sweating anything off.
- My BFF Peanut is coming down to stay with me this weekend and I promised I would take her swimming. But now I am wondering what I was thinking because to go swimming here I will have to be in my swimming suit at the Recreation Center, in front of all the people I work with. Seriously, how am I going to get out of this?
- You know you have been married for 7 years when the highlight of your week is when you are able to use every last Scrabble tile. We talked about it for days afterwards. It was awesome.
- We have played Scrabble almost non-stop for 2 weeks while John was out of school. School started today and I don’t know what I am going to do now.
- In the time it took me to write this post I could have unpacked that wreched bag.