Some random Tuesday thoughts.
- Putting on clear liquid deodorant feels like someone spit in your armpit and it grosses me out, but sometimes you have shirts that require it.
- I have the best job in the world. I sat on interview panels all day which is my favorite. Today was a little odd as I got to sit in on 2 interviews with people who had both interviewed me for jobs. It is always a little surreal when the tables are turned.
- I am going to a basketball game tonight with a coworkers season tickets. I don’t love basketball, but I love free crap like tickets so I am going.
- Yesterday there was almost a foot of fresh snow here and I decided to wear my new sensible patent leather red high heels to work. I almost had to take them off and walk in my dress socks through the snow into the building so I didn’t biff it. Good thing I have such freakin awesome high heel walking skills.
- I wish today was Friday. I don’t know how I am going to make it through 3 more days!
Happy Tuesday EVERYONE!