I did this on Facebook too.
1. I don’t drink soda pop. Ever. I can’t swallow the bubbles.
2. I have this lotion disorder. I have to have lotion at all times with me or by me or I can’t get water or dirt or anything on my hands or I will freak out.
3. I have been married for 7 years to my amazing husband.
4. I am a freakin good Aunt; I just wish I lived by my nieces and nephews.
5. I love weekends where I have nothing to do.
6. I have social anxiety. I get so freaky if I have to go to a party where I don’t know anyone. I swear it makes my skin crawl.
7. People think I am not nice because I don’t talk much when I first meet people. But mostly I am trying to not throw up because I am so nervous.
8. I love being from Wyoming. I LOVE Wyoming and I don’t care for people who don’t like it.
9. I got married when I was 21 and I thought that was old. Now I am wondering what my parents were thinking letting me get married that young!
10. I have an unhealthy addiction towards all things celebrity gossip. I am trying to cut back.
11. I own and jam out to A LOT of Britney Spears songs. My husband just hangs his head in shame.
12. My best friend Terri lives in Arizona and I miss her like crazy.
13. I would take a salty treat over a sweet one any day.
14. I don’t like pushy, high maintenance people. They give me anxiety and I avoid them at all costs.
15. I work in Human Resources and I love it. The best part is that I didn’t even apply for this job, I had applied for another position and they pulled my application and called me for an interview. Here I am a year and half later.
16. My last semester of college I took a class called The History of Rock and Roll. I literally never went to that class and still got a B+. What a waste of my time and money.
17. If I could do it over again I would have gotten a degree in Photography instead of Business. Oh well.
18. I LOVE watermelon gum. I eat 5-8 sticks a day.
19. On average I drink over 150 ounces of water a day.
20. I don’t cook. I would starve if my husband didn’t cook me breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not kidding.
21. I am saving my money to buy a maid for my house.
22. I could take pictures and edit them all day and be blissfully happy doing it.
23. I like having my hair long. I just don’t get why it bugs people that I have long hair.
24. I don’t like animals. Let me clarify before you freak out. I don’t like touching animals, they make my hands feel dirty and dry. Please read #2.
25. I love living in here and I wouldn’t mind if we ended up staying here.