Here we go again.
- Starting today I am going Vegetarian. Why you ask? Is it because I believe that killing animals to eat their yummy meat is wrong? Not really, that is way too deep for me, and well to tell you the truth I am superficial. So the real reason? Well if you have seen my skinny freakin sister T who has done this for a few years now you would understand. If I could look half as good as she does it would be worth giving up meat. Wish me luck.
- As I type I am drinking some weird diet tea. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about the side effects that are going to manifest themselves tomorrow. Again wish me luck with this.
- Last weekend John and I watched The Duchess and I was fairly disturbed by it. Seriously has anyone else watched that?
- Speaking of movies, my favorites are Sweet Home Alabama and The Devil Wears Prada. I have watched both well over 200 times. I could almost quote them for you. I really need to get a life.
- When I was in school I hated Wednesdays because they were chocolate milk day and I hated chocolate milk and everyone looked at me like I was a freak when I grabbed a carton of white milk.
- I hate milk, and I always wished they had given out little bottles of water for school lunch instead.
- I can’t whistle.
Hope everyone has a good week!