This one is from Wendy and it is about how well you know your husband.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Criminal Minds
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Anything but vinaigrette
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Chicken feet. He said it was the only food on his mission to Mexico that he didn’t like. Tongue and cow guts are no problem though.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Water with NO lemons, I always get lemons in mine and they usually end up putting some in his water too and he hates it. As far as food goes he ALWAYS orders something different each and every time we go out. He makes it his life goal to never get the same thing twice. I on the other hand order the same thing every time.
5. Where did he go to high school? Preston High School. Same as Napoleon Dynamite.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Rocks (he and my dad have this weird rock obsession), stamps (he has books full of them from when he was younger), cast iron cookware, books (I finally had to ban him from anymore books until we have a bigger house), baseball cards (we have tupperwares full of them from when he was a kid) The funny thing is that he calls me a pack-rat.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Peanut butter.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Cheese I guess.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Shredded wheat. He waits until it gets all soggy and gross and it makes me gag.
11. What would he never wear? A Speedo. hahaha I just burst out laughing even typing that.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Chicago White Sox
13. Who did he vote for? You mean my super conservative husband? Um that would be John McCain.
14. Who is his best friend? ME. Ok his best boyfriends are Steve, Tucker, Ronnie and Bake.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Probably blog.
16. What is his heritage? Dude no idea.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate Cheesecake
18. Did he play sports in high school? baseball, football, and basketball
19. What could he spend hours doing? Reading all of his books or cooking.
20. What is one unique talent he has? So like 3 or 4 years after we were married he all of the sudden out of nowhere started juggling. I had no idea he could do that. He also can spit tonguetwisters like you would not believe, oh and he makes those dream catcher things, and I detest all things cowboys & indians so they don’t hang in my house. No offense to anyone who likes them, I just don’t.