Oh what to confess, what to confess. Lets start with:
- I have gone one whole entire week without eating any meat. And it didn’t kill me. But I won’t lie, today I really wanted a piece of chicken and Johnny talked me down.
- I put in a good 10 hours of work today. And it’s not looking any better until May. I will be hating my life for the next 3 months.
- After my week last week I swear I was wondering how long I could make our tax return last so that I could quit, but as you can see from the bullet point above I never figured it out. Too bad I love food and a warm place to live.
- I may or may not have a tattoo.
- Last night I had this crazy dream that someone stole my camera and my purse, and it turned out to be some weird homeless kid with dirty grubby hands. Is that weird I remember their yucky dirty hands?
- The other day John and I were watching TV and this commercial came on:
And in disgust I asked him if I bought that computer if people would smack me on the butt and randomly make out with me in the streets to which he replied, “I sure hope not”.
- When I was younger I always wished I had blond hair and brown eyes. My little niece Nermga has blond hair and brown eyes and I am secretly jealous of her 😉
- Last week was a really bad week for #12 on my list.
Happy Monday everyone! I am hoping you all had a better one than I did 🙂