- I got glasses on Friday. I have been to 3 different eye doctors over the last 8 years and they all say the same thing. “You have one good eye and one bad eye you can get glasses if you want but you don’t really need them”. With the first 2 doctors I just thought well ok if they say I don’t need them I won’t get them. I felt a little dumb telling this one that I would like them even though he didn’t think I really needed them. They cost a lot of money and I was nervous I had made the wrong choice. Um now that I have them I am fairly certain that I should be required to wear them when I am driving at all times. I have never learned any of the street names around here because I couldn’t read them, but now I can. I am a little bugged that I have been missing out on seeing so much for the last few years. Plus I asked John if they make me look like a bookish wench and he said yes.
- I finally broke down and went to the Dermatologist. My face was broke out like a pubescent 14 year old boy and I couldn’t take it any longer. It has really only gotten bad the last few months and it has been driving me crazy. For those of you who haven’t seen me in anything but pictures for the last few years and think I am making this up, I assure you I am not. I photoshop EVERY SINGLE picture that I post of myself on here. That is the beauty of owing photoshop and having your own blog, you can do whatever the heck you want.
- I am super pumped because my special face stuff from the Dr. also treats fine lines, it is like a special bonus.
- 8:00 AM church got the best of me this Sunday. I am not going to lie, I was too lazy to get out of bed in time for Sacrament or Sunday School. But I made it to Young Women’s and that is what really matters right?
- I am still a “vegetarian” 2 weeks after starting this fun adventure. John only has 2 more weeks to go, but I am seeing this thing through Lent. But in the light of true confessions, I did almost fall off the wagon again this week. When John and I went out to eat at Olive Garden I asked him if I could get the Steak Gorgonzola pasta. I promised I would only chew the steak a few times and then spit it out without swallowing any of the actual meat. He said that was cheating. I got the 5 cheese Ziti instead. But I have lost 2 pounds these last 2 weeks.
- I am all confessed out. Happy Monday everyone!