- Time change + 8:00 AM church = not a chance of being on time.
- If I had to pick between being a movie star and a rock star I would pick movie star. Rock star people get too sweaty and dirty up there jumping around on stage.
- You know you have a serious gum addiction when your husband makes you buy it in bulk at Sam’s Club. I have a drawer full of gum at work and everyone laughs and thinks it funny. It’s not. I need help.
- Last night we watched one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid, The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again. It is an old Disney movie and I laughed and laughed. It was even funnier than I remember.
- Sometimes I am a not very nice person. I get mean and wenchy and I need to stop. What is bad is when people I have been not nice too tell me how nice I am and then I feel like crap, as I totally should. I am working on this, I have no excuse for being such a twit.
- If I could do anything right now it would be to rent a beach house on Cape Cod, or Myrtle Beach and do nothing but read books, play games and take walks. I would turn off my cell phone and I wouldn’t even take my computer. How great would that be?
- John and I have an on going debate about whether you call dipping sauce Fry Sauce or Pink Sauce. I call it Pink Sauce, that is what we called it up home at the Red Baron. But he and 99% of the other Utah/Idaho/Wyoming people call it Fry Sauce, and the rest of the United States doesn’t even know what you are talking about. I think my way is better and I will never convert, never.
*As a side note, I am going up home this weekend and I will be doing pictures on Friday if anyone would like me to do pictures for them. If you do please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will also be up at the end of May when the weather is nicer so if anyone wants pictures in nicer weather we can do some then.
Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all have a great week!