I totally forgot yesterday was Monday and all about my confessions so I am doing them tonight instead.
- When I go to a restaurant I have an obsession with making sure my table is clean when I leave. I have this fear that the waiter will think I am a slob in my real life if I don’t clean it up. That and the fact that when I used to work at Gunnar’s Pizza in Afton I hated it when people would come in and totally trash the table and the floor and the booth and then leave like $1.50 for a tip. If they had a kid I could understand but these were adults trashing it. So I have to leave a clean table, I even wipe up the crumbs.
- I can no longer hold my head high and call myself a pretend vegetarian. I didn’t even come close to Lent or any other goal I had set for this project. Sorry I let ya down T and Melissa, but I am not sorry for that steak I devoured at Texas Roadhouse last weekend.
- 8:00 AM church might kill me. I won’t lie, I have missed my fair share of sacrament meetings this year. But I make it to YW right on time (10:00) every week. That has to count for something right?!
- Shopping on Etsy is like surffing the web to me. I get on and want to look around but for the life of me I don’t know what to type in. So I just stare at the things on the front page and then close out of it. Seriously what do you type in? What do they have? What am I looking for? Way too many questions.
- When I was younger I used to love eating buttered toast. But in college and A) not being able to afford butter and B) being on a perpetual diet, I developed a love for dry toast with nothing but mustard on it. Terri thought it was sicko and John still kinda does. But I tell you what, every once in a while it is the greatest thing ever.
- I don’t believe in UFO’s, but I swear one night in high school driving home late I saw one over our canyon. I even stopped and stared but then I got scared they might beam me up so I drove as fast as I could home.
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all have a great week!