- I can’t eat food at home with a big fork. I have to use the smaller forks. When I go out to eat I am fine with the big ones but not at home. I am a freak.
- Today for breakfast I was running late (there’s a big surprise) so I ate bbq potato chips. Delicious and nutritious I’m sure.
- I have been frantically reading the past few days. I have a 3 day training this week that I am going to and I was supposed to be all done reading all 6 books. I am done with 1.25 so far. Wish me luck reading the rest before Wednesday morning at 8:30!!
- I am staying over in a hotel for the training and I won’t have Internet in my room (it costs like $14 extra a night) and I think I might climb the walls with no Internet for that long. I have serious addiction issues to the Internet and I don’t remember my life before it came along. Honestly what did I do all the time without the Internet?
- I hate staying in a hotel without John. I get so bloody scared out of my mind and I don’t sleep good. I hear things and wig myself out.
- I do love having per diem money to spend. I get $44 a day for food and since I can’t eat $44 worth of food everyday that means spending money. I love spending money, but with my luck it will snow the whole time and I won’t want to go out shopping. Stupid snow anyway.
Happy Monday Everyone!