I can’t even believe it is Monday again! Here are my confessions for today.
- I buy expensive hair products for no other reason than that they smell good. I am a sucker for things that smell good.
- Last week I was out of town for training for 3.5 days and I had to eat out by myself daily. The best is the sad way the hostess looks at you when you say that you are dining alone.
- I was so excited to go shopping and I didn’t even get 5 minutes to do that because I was in my hotel studying the whole time for the next day’s class so I wouldn’t look stupid. I hate looking stupid and not knowing the answers. I also hate studying in my hotel room for 5 hours a night.
- I am on a search for the best version of the song Hallelujah. I currently own 3 different versions and I love all of them. Here are the versions that I have:
Don’t pay attention to those snaggle teeth, just listen to the pretty song, it makes up for the teeth.
If you have a version that you know of that is better let me know so I can add it to my collection!
- I am deathly afraid that one day this will be me. That I will die and no one will want my pictures so they will be sold at a flea market to some stranger who will become obsessed with them and post them on flickr for other strangers like me to also become obsessed with. I find it oddly unsettling.
- In high school I thought I was too cool for things like drama and school plays and now I wish I would have tried out for just one. Even just to say that I sincerely tried out.
- I don’t know why I thought I was so cool, I was in newspaper for goodness sakes. Not only was I in newspaper, I was co-editor with my BFF Jenny! I loved that class.
Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all have a great week!