- I can’t stand to have certain things open. Like the shower curtain for example. The very first thing that I do when I get out of the shower is close the shower curtain. I hate seeing my tub that needs cleaning, and I just hate how it makes my small bathroom look cluttered. John however doesn’t share this obsession with closed shower curtains and he leaves his open. He is doing much better than when we first got married, but every now and then…Also I hate having the doors on our armour left open so you can see the TV. I have to have them closed, again it makes my living room look much cleaner and neater when they are closed. And the last thing is the hall closet door. I can’t stand to look at all of our stuff crammed in there so I have to make sure it is closed all the time.
- On the flip side of that, the one thing that I have to have open EVERY day are my curtains. I hate, hate, hate dark gloomy rooms. They make my skin crawl and they give me anxiety. I love a sun filled room. So every morning before I leave for work I have to open my living room blinds so that they will be open when I get home that night. I need to walk into a bright sunny room when I get home from work, not a dark dungeony one.
- Both of these things are things that my husband could care less about. I even joked with him one day that if I ever died he would live in a dark house where shower curtains and armour doors never got closed. It’s true, he would.
- I haven’t eaten butter on my toast or pancakes in years. Back in college I cut out butter to save money and calories and I haven’t gone back sense.
- Last night for the first time in like a year I drank an entire glass of milk. I don’t like milk at all, the after taste sends me over the edge, but John poured himself a glass and it looked so stinkin good that I had to have my own. And you know what? It was good!