- I love to eat cold food. I love fresh food hot like it should be, but leftovers, they are so much better cold. Cold pasta, pizza, potatoes, Chinese. You name it and I will pretty much eat it cold as leftovers. John would rather die, so when we eat leftovers we split them so he can warm his up while I eat mine cold.
- I have come to the conclusion that I cannot multitask in the kitchen. I can’t. I have tried and tried and I fail every time. When John makes meals he can time everything out perfect and it always turns out amazing. I can’t say enough about his cooking skills. But when I try, like tonight for example it is terrible. Honestly how can a person ruin minute rice and burn tortillas at the same time? It’s not that hard, but I sure seem to struggle with it.
- On one of my favorite pair of capris I finally had to resign today and do them up with a hair thing so I didn’t have to button them. I can still technically button them but then it squishes poor tiny baby all day and I am miserable. I figure that is pretty good to have made it this far. I can still wear my jeans and other capris ok for now…
- I think I must be a broken pregnant woman because I don’t really have mad cravings. I mean every once in a while something random will sound kinda good, but I don’t have to eat it. Most of the time I am too lazy to go to the store and get it, and usually after 5 minutes it has passed.
- I have a mad week ahead of me and I can’t wait to get it over with. Most of my weeks are crazy, but this one seems super bad. Work is out of control and I will be putting in LONG hours this week. I hope next week is better. I am grateful that at least it keeps me occupied while John is gone.
- I haven’t had time to edit one of my pictures from my trip to Utah yet, but come Saturday I will be glued to my computer and I can’t wait. I haven’t edited in such a long time with all that has been going on and I have missed it.
Hope everyone has a great week! Happy Monday!