What should I confess this week….
- How about the fact that today I was driving past Carl’s Jr. and wanted a shake so bad I could taste it so I slammed on my brakes and pulled in and got me one. I would like to blame it on the baby and pregnancy cravings, but it wasn’t. It was my gluttonous self only who wanted that shake. And once I got it and had a few sips it wasn’t all that I had hoped and I threw the rest away.
- Tiny baby likes some sugar. After only those few slurps on my shake today and this kid was squirming and moving and going crazy inside of me. I told John that sometimes I feel like the old woman who swallowed the fly.
- Speaking of feeling the baby move, it is hands down one of my favorite things in the world. When I am quiet and still at night reading or relaxing and I can feel baby softly moving around, it is like heaven for me. It is the most amazing thing ever and I will always cherish this time that I have being pregnant. It is amazing.
- Last Friday I passed my Professional Human Resources (PHR) test. This test has been hanging over my head for a year and a half and to have it done, and to have actually passed is a huge accomplishment and relief in my life. I feel like I can breath again now that it is done. First of all I have no idea how I passed because it was the hardest test I have ever taken, by far harder than any college exam I had. Bonus is that I now get a raise since I passed! I love extra money.
- 2 amazing things happen this Friday. First my Johnny comes home for 2.5 days and I can’t wait to see him. It will have been almost 6 weeks since I have seen him last and I am beyond excited. And second is that we find out what we are having! It will be so fun to actually know what we are having and give the baby a name.
I hope everyone had a great Monday!