- I am not ashamed of my celebrity gossip addiction, well ok maybe a little ashamed, but you want to know what makes me feel better? Having sisters and friends who are just as addicted. I didn’t need to listen to the news to hear about Michael Jackson kicking it, I got texts about it from my sister and my friend. And you know what, if I would have heard the news first I would have texted them too.
- I have a love affair with cold ice water with sliced up limes in it. We had this the other night at YW and I literally gulped down like 15 little Dixie cups worth of it. I bought limes the other day and have been making my own lime water.
- I sing in my car. Not really so much during the day when people can see me, but when I am driving in the car at night and I am alone I turn my radio as loud as it will go and I jam out. I also dance in the car too. My favorite is to make John dance in the car with me. I have only gotten him to indulge me a few times but I laugh so hard every time he does. It’s like I won the lottery when I get him to be crazy.
- I am a creature of habit. I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday. And I don’t ever get sick of it. I like it. I like having stability, even in my food. Dinner is another story, I always have something different for dinner and it sucks because that is where I spend the most energy trying to figure out what to eat.
- I cried the other night because I am half way done being pregnant. I cried because I don’t know if I will ever get the chance to experience this wonderful time again. I cried thinking that my baby could be an only child. I cried thinking about never doing this again, and that if I don’t ever get the opportunity again that my husband had to miss so much of it.
- I miss my husband like crazy and I can’t wait until the end of August when I get to have him back with me forever.