Be prepared, it is an entire MNC dedicated to what a huge sell out I am. Yup, I sold out….
- Remember how I wasn’t ever going to read those stupid Vampire books? You know, those stinkin Twilight things? Well there we have sell out #1. My trip down this dark and shameful path was started innocently enough by watching the first low-budget, horribly acted movie, and it led to reading the books. I am now on the 4th and final book of the series. And I have to say, while they are a fun mindless read, Stephanie Meyers, not the greatest author. Actually not really good at all. I told John that I am going to need to read a good classic to cleanse my brain of the idiocy that I have been sucked into for the past few months. (Sorry to all the Twihards who think she is great, please don’t kill me)
- Since I have already sold out, I might as well talk about the fact that I am team Jacob. Edward was stupid, and his pasty white skinny body in movie #2, uuummm, really it’s lost on me.
- I am so ashamed of myself right now.
- Remember when I was bagging on Twilight and I also was making fun of the Davinci Code? Ding Ding Ding, sell out #2. I haven’t read the books, too bored to do that. But the movies were really fun to watch. I am not even going to apologize for this confession.
- And I saved the best for last, Gigantic sell out #3…Drum roll please
I play Farmville.
I have no words.